Bianchi believes the frame is the heart of the bicycle and it is constantly investing in material technology with the aim to produce the best bikes in the world.
Bianchi offers to the market a complete range of models for Road, MTB, City-Trekking, e-Bikes and accessories to meet the needs of all cyclists. All frames are designed and developed inside the Bianchi headquarter in Treviglio (Bergamo, Italy), same as all graphics and colors combinations.
With its Reparto Corse (Racing Department), Bianchi led the way with race proven geometry and technology as the market changed from steel to aluminum and then titanium, and now to the most advanced material: carbon.
Our secrets revealed
Bianchi frame optimization process is a full set of factors. These key elements work together to create a product that fits the project requirements. Bianchi classifies factors in three macro areas: structural stiffness, material technology and performance tuning. The first includes every procedure to improve torsional stiffness enhancing efficiency without adding weight. Material research considers screening, evaluation and application of every technology that improve composite materials qualities. Last area includes every solution that tunes bike and user performance. For example, it consists of shock and impact resistant technologies that increase compliance and energy saving without stiffness reduction.
|• Utilized at the top tube and head tube
• The tubes are welded together after initial hydroforming then inserted into another hydroforming mold and reshaped through the same process
• Provides a clean monocoque appearance while increasing the strength and steering response of the frameBike with this technology: Impulso
|• Improved shock absorption and impact resistance
• Reduced frame weight
• Power transmission is now focused through the chain stays, leaving the seat stays as a compliant support structureBikes with this technology: Oltre XR.1; Sempre
|• The combination between Bianchi Active Technology and the Kevlar Vibration Isolating Device allows us to obtain different stiffness behaviors under different forces directions, without wasting power transfer
• Special design of the rear rectangle
• Kevlar insertions in the seat stays and the carbon fork
• Improved shock absorption and adherence on the roadBikes with this technology: Infinito CV (BAT); Intenso; Impulso; Via Nirone 7
|Infinito CV, Intenso and Impulso feature a disc specific model with rear triangle and fork redesigned by Bianchi to accomodate the disc brake system. For 2015, Bianchi introduces the new Impulso aluminum frame with disc brake system and significantly reduced frame weight.Bianchi introduces new QR thru axle for road bikes (only 31gr weight). Both Infinito CV and Intenso endurance carbon bikes use a 12mm x 100/135mm thru axle with QR system removable.
Bikes with this technology: Infinito CV; Intenso ; Impulso