100s Of Bikes In Stock | Farnham – Walton-on-Thames – Petersfield
Your go-to seat pack that installs quickly and stays in place for all types of riding.
- The hook-and-loop saddle attachment keeps the bag firmly connected to your bike
- The low-profile seatpost attachment prevents the bag from swinging while riding
- Internal pockets securely hold credit cards and valuables
- The loop on the front of the bag easily attaches clips for rear lights
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety in any conditions
- The light and robust material holds up to elements without contaminating contents
- Materialtyp: Woven
- Fasergehalt: 82.7% Nylon PU coating/17.3% Hypalon
|Sizes||0.28 L, 0.65L, 0.93L, 1.39L, 1.73-2.23L|
|Barcodes||601479510696, 601479510719, 601479510726, 601479510733, 601479510740, 601479510757, 601479510764|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||530255, 530257, 530258, 530259, 530260, 530261, 530262|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
If ordering online, you will be given a link upon completing your order to activate your 10 days free insurance. If you are purchasing in-store or through our sales team then speak to them directly about activating your free insurance on your behalf.